These sweet potatoes are my go to. There’s nothing better than crispy yummy fries in my opinion, so I’ve found a way to make some really good and at the same time healthy chips in my own kitchen.
And you bet I’m here to share my recipe with you guys, which is by the way boyfriend approved! (He even prefers these to regular potatoes)
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Line a baking tray with paper
- Wash sweet potatoes and cut in half crossways, then cut into roughly 1cm slices
- Once you have your slices, cut into chunky looking chips
- Dry potatoes off with a paper towel
- Toss in oil, ensure all potatoes are covered evenly
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and paprika getting every last potato!
- Chuck those puppies in the oven and cook until tender when poked with a fork!
They should have nice crispy edges and be very tender! But its all your preference, I like mine crispier than most.
These make a perfect side to burgers, roast chicken, a nice salad, pretty much any excuse I can make these I do!
Hope you like them just as much as me!